As HABIC members, a bespoke payment processing offering has been negotiated with one of Ireland’s largest merchant acquirers. Bank of Ireland Payment Acceptance are not only providing members with top of the range card machines but also best in class rates, reduced terminal rental and best of all no hidden fees!
With the pandemic, the last year has accelerated the advancement of a cashless society and as we all endeavour to open our businesses, in the safest possible way, a contactless payment solution will be deemed a necessity!
What all of this means to HABIC members is a helping hand towards easy payment processing, low rates and round the clock customer support. The negotiated terminal rental is worth €90 per member in savings before a payment is even taken! The negotiated fee’s mean that every single time a customer taps their card or makes payment for a haircut, make-up, nails etc. YOU SAVE MONEY!
- BOIPA Field Engineers – At no additional cost to your business we provide full staff training and installation of all terminal devices directly from our dedicated BOIPA Field Engineers
- PCI Charges – We do not apply any fees with regard to PCI/Compliance
- No MMSC – No minimum monthly service charges are applied to account
- Customer support – 24/7 customer support available through our helpdesk
- Business Resource Centre – Easy Access to all reports and statements online though our BOIPA Business Resource Centre
- Technician responsible for installation and maintenance of merchant terminals
- Providing training and assistance to merchants when required
- Testing and updating of new terminal types and applications
- Updating terminal estates in line with compliance directives
- Management of stock and inventory
- Assistance on terminal related issues where required
To find out more on how to access this discount, please see below or log in for redemption details.
The following content is only available to HABIC Business and Trade Members
Login To See More. Not yet a member? Join as a Business Member here or Join as a Trade Member here.
Add vote and comments to text box below
You must be logged in to post a comment.