The BRINKS Company is a global leader and the world’s largest cash management company. BRINKS are at the forefront of new technology and innovation and we are delighted to be able to bring the latest in cash automation to the Irish market and indeed HABIC members. In the coming months BRINKS will also be launching a new range of Smart Safe solutions ‘Brinks Complete’ where salons can lodge money into a small smart safe every day and receive next day credit.
Affinity rates have been negotiated with BRINKS Cash Services for HABIC Members:
Why use Cash in Transit?
- IT IS CHEAPER TO USE BRINKS THAN TO LODGE CASH LOCALLY IN THE BANK. (Banks are
charging business customers 0.45c – 0.80 c per €100 lodged).
- The service allows you to completely avoid the charges imposed by banks for cash deposits.
- It saves time and staff resources, whilst eliminating risks to the personal safety of you and your
- Get free deliveries of coin and note orders in conjunction with collections.
- Gain access to a full online lodgement, reporting and ordering portal.
BRINKS Affinity Deal for HABIC Members:
- Brinks offer a secure, competitive alternative, solution for banking your cash and cheques.
- We collect and transport your cash deposits securely to our cash centre where we count, verify,
report and EFT your funds directly into your account overnight.
- We collect cash, coin, cheques and can deliver any coin/note orders you may need.
- No additional delivery charge applies when orders are delivered on your scheduled collection day.
- Most towns in Ireland are serviced Monday to Friday – every weekday, and some on Saturdays too.
CASH COLLECTION CHARGES
- Cash In Transit @ €25.00 per collection.
MONEY PROCESSING CHARGES
- 0.12c per €100 (€1.20 per €1,000) – all funds are lodged to your account the next working day.
COIN / NOTE SUPPLY
- A charge of 1.5% of the order value will apply.
SAMPLE COST SAVINGS
- A lodgement of €15,000 can make you a saving of €45- €100, depending on who you bank with.
To find out more on how to access this discount, please see below or log in for redemption details.
The following content is only available to HABIC Business and Trade Members
Login To See More. Not yet a member? Join as a Business Member here or Join as a Trade Member here.
Add vote and comments to text box below
You must be logged in to post a comment.