One of the main aims of HABIC is to facilitate and maintain a Register of industry professionals and professional organisations. As Members of HABIC, these professionals and organisations have articulated and self-declared that they meet or exceed the baseline expected industry standards, and operate with ethics and professionalism to give confidence to the consumers.
When Choosing an Organisation or Professional from the HABIC Register
When choosing an organisation or professional from the HABIC Register you can be reassured that this member self-declared the following;
- They have received relevant training and continue to up-skill through CPD (continuous Professional Development).
- They have gained relevant experience to provide a professional service.
- They work with appropriate insurance for the service/s they provide.
- They maintain safe working practices for all involved.
- They work as a professional that does not enhance the black market.
- They ensure that dignity, ethics and respect is core to their role.
- They abide by the HABIC Codes of Conduct and Ethics.
Please note: The National Register is not intended as a diagnostic of individual creativity, quality, standards or service, nor does it recommend one professional over another.
This National Register is a guide. It is intended to showcase members who have declared that they warrant professional status. It allows the consumer to easily identify those in their area who have identified why they should be considered a professional.
Finding Registered Service Providers
Business Members of the National Register will receive a Certificate of Inclusion to display on their premises, also a window decal which will be a visual presentation of their membership.
And very shortly, you will be able to search for registered members supplying your required service on this website. Stay tuned for updates!
Add vote and comments to text box below
You must be logged in to post a comment.