Who does Employee Membership apply to?
HABIC Employee Membership applies to EMPLOYEES within the Hair and Beauty Industry. This includes anyone employed within a salon, barbers, spa, beauty school/college, cosmetic company, retailers, the film industry, etc.
Employee Membership of HABIC will offer you:
- Inclusion on the National Register of the Hair and Beauty Industry as a qualified professional.
- Information on available courses.
- Discounts on upskilling opportunities.
- Information on and access to networking events.
- And not least, it will act as a unified voice for your industry.
How do you become an Employee Member?
Business Membership of HABIC includes FREE membership for its Employees. This is just one of the many Benefits of Business Membership. On completion of their registration, your Employer will receive an email with a link and code for you to join HABIC as an Employee Member at no extra cost.
If your Employer is not a Member of HABIC, please tell them about the HABIC Membership Programme today. Our Benefits Programme has been designed with their needs in mind and includes business supports, business and industry discounts, upskilling opportunities and much more. Check out our Business Membership Benefits.