Virtual Town Hall Meeting
July 6, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
HABIC is delighted to host this Town Hall Webinar Event for the hair and beauty industry on Tuesday, July 6th at 4pm.
The meeting panellists will include;
- Damien English, Minister of State for Business, Employment and Retail
- Declan Hughes, Assistant Secretary General at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
- Cassandra Hinchy from the Employer Relations Division, Department of Social Protection
- Neil McDonnell, CEO of ISME
- Margaret O’Rourke Doherty, CEO of HABIC
On the day, Government officials will be speaking directly to the personal services sector, outlining the support measures that are available and how they impact our industry. They will also talk about the road ahead for the industry and answer any questions you may have.
Questions to be emailed in advance of the event to; firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will take place on Zoom. You will be emailed your Zoom link during office hours.