The BEST of the BEST Photographic Awards 2020 brought to you by HABIC Ireland.
This year sees BEST of the BEST join forces with HABIC – the Hair and Beauty Industry Confederation of Ireland, for the first time. The BEST of the BEST Photographic Awards as always will showcase the true talent that Ireland’s Hair & Beauty industry has to offer. It does so by acknowledging outstanding performers within the sector. With the backing and support of HABIC, this year’s Awards is expected to attract substantially higher entry levels. It has also opened a number of new Award Categories including additional Business Awards. The adjudication process for the Business Awards will include a panel adjudication combined with an online public vote to reveal the ultimate winners.
It’s all very exciting and we can’t wait to get going!
Covid-19 does change things a little…
Growing steadily from its humble beginnings back in 1998, the awards are a four-month long process involving a prestigious panel of international judges and culminating in the Hair & Beauty Photographic Awards Evening. This year, 2020, things will run a little differently. Due to the ongoing restrictions in place with COVID-19, and the ongoing uncertainty that surrounds large gatherings, this year we will not host an Awards Evening as done in previous years. This year instead the awards will be hosted online.
We, at BEST of the BEST and HABIC are excited about the journey as we embark in the search of the BEST of the BEST in our industry. We look forward to sharing it with you and to the big reveal of our 2020 Winners!
PLEASE NOTE: This year all BEST of the BEST Photographic Awards Submissions will be done online.
This year, all entries and submissions will be done here on HABIC.ie. Right now, we are crossing our t’s and dotting our i’s and we hope to launch our online entry very soon, so don’t wander too far! Follow HABIC on Facebook and Instagram for updates. For now, please find below the list of Categories and Awards for the 2020 Photographic Awards.
It’s now time for you to decide which award to enter!!! BRING IT ON!!!
– Ireland’s Hairdresser of the Year 2020 Award
This Award will be presented to the entrant with the highest combined scores from their best 3 submissions from the following award categories; Haircutter, Hair Colourist, Bridal Hairstylist, Editorial Stylist.
– Photographic Collection Ireland (3 Images)
- Ireland’s Haircutter of the Year
- Ireland’s Make-up Artist of the Year
- Ireland’s Hair Colourist of the Year
- Ireland’s Barber of the Year
- Ireland’s Bridal Hairstylist of the Year
- Ireland’s Editorial Stylist of the Year
- Ireland’s Frank Hession ‘Style’ Award Long Hair
– Photographic Single Image Ireland
- Avant Garde, Fantasy or Vintage Hair Style
- Avant Garde, Fantasy or Vintage Make-up
- Hairdressing Newcomer
- Make-up Newcomer
- Barber Newcomer
– International Photographic Collection (3 Images)
in association with The Irish Hairdresser Magazine
- International Colour Collection
- International Men’s Collection
- International Black & White Collection
- International Avant Garde Collection
– Business Awards
- Hair Salon of the Year
- Barber Shop of the Year
- Beauty Salon of the Year
- Nail Salon of the Year
- ‘Green’ Salon of the Year