Who does Business Membership apply to?
HABIC BUSINESS Membership is available for businesses operating within the Hair and Beauty industry. This applies to:
- Hairdressing Salons
- Barber Shops
- Beauty Salons
- Nail Bars, Brow Bars
- Cosmetic Retailers
- Mobile Service Providers
It applies to you whether you are a self-employed sole trader with one outlet, or a company with multiple outlets trading under the same business name. If you have multiple outlets you will require a Business Membership for each outlet/business.(We have a rate plan in place for this)
Benefits of Business Membership
Business Membership of HABIC will offer you access to our BENEFITS SUITE
- Inclusion on the HABIC National Register
- Business Advice & Templates – HR, Health & Safety, GDPR and more
- Discounts on numerous professional services through HABIC’s Discount Programme
- Membership of ISME
- Upskilling opportunities & CPD courses
- Networking events
- And not least, it will act as a unified voice for your industry
The HABIC National Register
Joining HABIC as a Business Member requires that you join the HABIC National Register by:
- self-declaring your ability to practice as a professional.
- signing up to the HABIC Code of Conduct and Ethics.
It is vitally important that you take the time to read the following details and understand the value and the role of the National Register.