Have your salon’s high hygiene standard recognised with the HABIC Clean & Safe Practice Salon Award!
‘Trust’ and ‘reliability’ have become such important words. We as consumers need to trust that all service providers across all sectors diligently maintain a high standard of workplace hygiene. Being able to display proof of your high standards has become all the more important.
To this end, HABIC teamed up with Glantar and Image Skillnet to bring the personal care industry the ‘HABIC Clean and Safe Practice Salon Award‘.
The benefits of this award are that you get;
- An independent third party endorsement which recognises your excellent protocols and hard work.
- A competitive advantage by demonstrating to your clients you are operating to highest standards.
- Acknowledgement of your team’s efforts and commitment to maintaining excellent practices.
- The opportunity to discuss your salon’s specific questions and requirements.
The Great News is…
There’s still time to get this prestigious and recognised award for your salon and place of business.
Delivered by Glantar environmental health professionals, this award will provide you with the support and tools you need as you continue to work within COVID protocols, reassuring your clients and team that you have taken all the necessary steps to provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment.
Who Is This For?
- This award is relevant to all mobile or fixed salon premises, sole traders or companies.
- Salons who are interested in continuous improvement and acknowledging that they are operating to the highest hygiene standards.
- Previous ReBound Programme participants get access to this award for FREE.
How does it work?
- Download your toolkit and watch 2 webinars.
- Complete your paperwork.
- Put your protocols in place in your salon.
- Arrange your 1-to-1 online Audit Session with Glantar.
- When you have successfully passed your Audit Session, receive your ‘Clean & Safe Practice Salon Award’ and window sticker.
Did you take part in the Glantar/Image Skillnet ReBound Programme?
Many salons will already have done the training part of this programme through Glantar/Image Skillnet’s ReBound Programme. If so, then you will only need to do the 1-to-1 Audit Session.
How to sign up?
Click through to Image Skillnet and register. There is a nominal fee of €67 for this comprehensive Programme and Award certification.
We wish you the best of luck and invite you to share your award with pride. Be sure to tag HABIC when you post a photo of your window sticker and certificate to social and we’ll share on! (@habicireland)
#cleansafepracticesalonaward #cleansafesalon #hygiene #beautysalon #hairsalon #reopening #audit #healthandsafety #hygieneaward #salonhygiene #safereopening #safepractice #safepracticeaward #cleanpracticeaward #clean #safety #cleanliness #hairindustry #beautyindustry #barbers #beautician #hygienesafety #carmelconnaire #webinar #onlinecourse #onlineaward #glantar #habicireland #imageskillnet #skillnetireland