Who does Trade Membership apply to?
HABIC TRADE Membership is available to non-salon businesses in the Hair and Beauty industry. Are you a hair, beauty or barber education provider? Or a supplier of salon products, equipment or service? If so, HABIC Trade Membership is for you. It offers access to valuable resources and benefits including discounts on professional services, training courses and hotel stays.
HABIC Trade Membership applies to:
- Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors
- Schools, Training Colleges & Educators
- Awarding Organisations
Benefits of Trade Membership
Trade Membership of HABIC will offer you access to our BENEFITS SUITE
- Inclusion on the HABIC Trade Directory
- Discounts on numerous professional services through HABIC’s Discount Programme
- Business Advice and Templates – HR, Health & Safety, GDPR and more
- Membership of ISME
- Upskilling opportunities & CPD courses
- Networking events
HABIC Trade Membership requires that you fulfil the following:
- self-declare your ability to practice as a professional (regardless of the service you provide).
- sign up to the HABIC Code of Conduct and Ethics.