OFFER: Additional 5% Discount off Image Skillnet Bespoke Training Courses
Image Skillnet is a non-profit, training network, that facilitates training courses and events at reduced rates, across all areas of the hair and beauty sector.
Image Skillnet was established to support the education needs of businesses and employees in this sector. It aims to deliver the highest quality, in-demand education, so that the sector can build a strong, highly skilled, and sustainable workforce. It is one of over 70 training networks funded by Skillnet Ireland – a business support agency of the Government of Ireland.
What Image Skillnet can do for your Business
Just as HABIC does, Image Skillnet understands the needs of the hair and beauty sector. They will work with you to source and deliver training that is relevant, where and when you need it. They can tailor make courses to your specific requirements, and source trainers from all over the world. They will make all the phone calls, book the venues and liaise with the trainers on your behalf, so that all you have to do is show up on the day. And they will reduce the cost of this training for you by approximately 25% – it really is a win-win situation!
Some of the part-funded training courses they offer include:
- ITEC Level 2 & 3 Aesthetic Skincare with Microdermabrasion
- VTCT/ITEC Level 4 Cert in Teaching & Education
- Certificate in Waxing
- Henna Brows
- Brow Lamination
- Phibrows and Microblading
- Cutting Courses with Sean Taaffe, Ben Brown, Mazella & Partners, John Keegan
- Colouring Courses with Beatrice Moate, Sophia HIlton, Sabrina Hill & Denise Walsh, Georgia Bell
- Master Colour Programme with Wella
- Upstyling with Gemma Crossan
- Excessive Hair Loss, Scalp and Wig Training with Aileen Maher
- Social Media Training with Sophia Hilton
- Build Your Brand on Instagram, Facebook for Business and Video Pro Training
- How to Create and Maintain a Website Course
- Business Masters with The Fantastic Hairdresser.
- Drive Your Footfall and Sales with Liz Mc Keon
Image Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
To find out how to redeem this offer, please log in below.